• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Money taken out of my account with out my permission

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had $527.87 taken out of my account without my direct permission.

I have no reason why I would be paying this much money for a product I did not ask for?

I have been using the adobe suit for a few years at teachers rate but now its this huge amount and I can not afford it.

I need to see my account details and this is not there!

Its against the law and I have banned my bank from dealing with them.

Need answers NOW

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had $527.87 taken out of my account without my direct permission.

I have no reason why I would be paying this much money for a product I did not ask for?

I have been using the adobe suit for a few years at teachers rate but now its this huge amount and I can not afford it.

I need to see my account details and this is not there!

Its against the law and I have banned my bank from dealing with them.

Need answers NOW

It has not been answered- No account details, no bank card details I can find-

How did you take this money out of my account???

I was on an educational yearly contract with you- I only paid around $200 for this now it $500 and I am a casual teacher!

I don't want this huge cost. Please reverse the payment?

Bronwen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not do anything to you/your account...  You need to contact Support - these are user to user forums

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrad e-your-me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was suffering a cancellation fee of over a hundred bucks and i do not even use the software anymore. To stop them from theiving, all you have to do is contact your payment card holder/ bank and tell them to cancel the payments made by adobe systems as hey are unauthorised and they can give you a new card number and they can no longer take any money out. Also you can also ask your bank to start a dispute for them to return your money that they have stole. I literally had the same problem and they stole over 150 bucks. I had NO point of contact believe me i tried everything and this is the resolution that helped me get these scammers off my back.

Noone will tell you this so spread it to people with the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines