• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Monterey 12.5.1 problems

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I routinely upgraded from Monterey 12.4 to 12.5.1 and Creative Cloud stopped launching. Likewise I cannot upgrade Lightroom Classic by directly updating. I am downloading as the admin, my MacBook Pro has tons of memory, and my account is active. CC supposedly installs, but it doesn't launch, and is not visible in the upper menu bar. What is going on? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try signing out of CC and signing back in first. If Photoshop won't launch after restarting your computer, try removing preferences.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm assuming you have the cc desktop app installed and it worked without problem before your upgraded your os.  if that's true:

restart your computer and retry launching the cc desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything was fine before the upgrade. I can't run CC because it won't launch. I've restarted and downloaded CC again, but it still won't launch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! The cleanup did it. Backed up critical files, installed and ran the cleanup app, installed Creative Cloud again, and restarted. There it was, right where it should be on my menu bar. It promptly let me install the latest updates of my other apps. Everything seems to work fine.

I'm pretty cautious about major OS upgrades, usually waiting a version or two. I'm surprised this minor upgrade, really just a few bug fixes, caused such big problems with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines