• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving CS6 Cloud from drive C to drive D

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2013 Feb 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I move CS6 cloud from drive C to drive D?

Drive C is a SSD solid state drive and is filling up fast.

Drive D is HDD drive with much space.

If I deactived on drive C then down load to drive D what problems will I encounter?

Message was edited by: Geo83

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 03, 2013 Feb 03, 2013

Some components will always end up on your system root drive no matter what... If you want to install to another location, uninstall the apps using your Add or Remove Programs system control panel, then run the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool. Define a new location in the Application Manger prefs and let it reinstall your programs. Since you're reinstalling on teh same system, there is nothing specific to do with activations.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2013 Feb 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some components will always end up on your system root drive no matter what... If you want to install to another location, uninstall the apps using your Add or Remove Programs system control panel, then run the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool. Define a new location in the Application Manger prefs and let it reinstall your programs. Since you're reinstalling on teh same system, there is nothing specific to do with activations.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, but this post is 9 years old and Adobe has evolved. And Win10 is even grosser.

Has the process changed or can I use the same process?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't do it now, because the CS6 download is removed. Don't uninstall! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines