• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MUSE, What! Where?

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sat down this morning to update my websites, (something I only do a couple of times year, if that) only to discover that Adobe have discontinued Muse! As if that's not frustrating enough Muse, has mysteriously disappeared from my list of apps on my mac, and despite what the end of service advice FAQs say, there is no sign of it to re-download amongst the apps on the CC page. Does anybody have any idea where i might download it from? As a follow up question, any top tips on what software to use instead,? I'm an illustrator, not a web designer, muse fitted the bill perfectly.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Hi there,

You should be able to locate Muse in the Older Apps section. To access Older Apps section, navigate to Settings in your Creative Cloud desktop application, select Apps, and enable Show Older Apps.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You should be able to locate Muse in the Older Apps section. To access Older Apps section, navigate to Settings in your Creative Cloud desktop application, select Apps, and enable Show Older Apps.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brilliant, thank you, that's a relief. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Ani's reply will help you for the moment, I suggest strongly that you're looking for an alternative as at some point, Muse will stop working (because of OS upgrades) or the code generated will be so outdated that browsers will not show the content correctly.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Abambo. Sounds like I'll have to put aside a couple of weeks sometime and start again with my websites...... Happy times. I think this is the 3rd time that an app I've used for websites has been axed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it now impossible to access an old MUSE site to gather the info from the pages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines