• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My computer only supports macos high sierra, how do I install adobe software?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The creative cloud prompts that the system version is low, but my computer can only install macos high sierra. Why can I install different versions of the software normally before, but now I can't? What should I do to install the software?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

The last version to support macOS 10.13 High Sierra was CC 2020... You should still be able to get those installers:

How to Get the Creative Cloud 2020 Direct Download Links

If not – or if you're in a hurry – then CC 2019 will also still run:

Here Are the Creative Cloud 2019 Direct Download Links

Outside of that, there's no other way to get those older, original installers because they are no longer supp

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you've already installed the last version compatible with your os, newer (incompatible) versions won't be offered via the cc app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to start saving for a new computer unless you will not need newer versions of Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelvin,

We understand your point. As mentioned by the experts, you'll need to update your OS for installing the latest version of the applications. Check out this article for more info on system requirements for Adobe applications: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

We hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

macos high sierra is the last version that my computer can support, if it is possible to update the system, I don't need to ask everyone for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last version to support macOS 10.13 High Sierra was CC 2020... You should still be able to get those installers:

How to Get the Creative Cloud 2020 Direct Download Links

If not – or if you're in a hurry – then CC 2019 will also still run:

Here Are the Creative Cloud 2019 Direct Download Links

Outside of that, there's no other way to get those older, original installers because they are no longer supported by Adobe.

Hope that helps and please let us know how it turns out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

High Sierra is no longer getting security updates and there are exploits online which could affect you. I recommend not using your machine on the Internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines