My CS6 serial number has been revoked

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a cs6 design standard user in Korea.

I had a serious problem with my laptop and had to reset it.

Then I reinstalled CS6 to work again.

However, I was informed that the serial number was canceled in the product certification process.

"the serial number you entered has been revoked. this product cannot be licensed. please contact customer support."

I want to get help for this problem.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017
Hi therePlease check here - Find your serial number ThanksBevInvalid or revoked serial numbersIf you have received a message when trying to install Creative Suite 6, stating the serial number you are using has been revoked, or is invalid, it is because the serial number you are attempting to use has been blocked by Adobe. Adobe blocks serial numbers that are known to have not been issued by Adobe, or are known to have been used fraudulently by unauthorized sellers to produce counterfeit software...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please check here - Find your serial number

Thanks

Bev

Invalid or revoked serial numbers

If you have received a message when trying to install Creative Suite 6, stating the serial number you are using has been revoked, or is invalid, it is because the serial number you are attempting to use has been blocked by Adobe. Adobe blocks serial numbers that are known to have not been issued by Adobe, or are known to have been used fraudulently by unauthorized sellers to produce counterfeit software. Unfortunately, you may only know the serial number has been blocked for this reason when re-activating or reinstalling Adobe software.

To learn more and to resolve this issue, visit this page.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought this genuine package about 3 years ago and have been using it until now.

Does your answer mean my CS6 is not genuine?

I have the CS6 CD, case, serial number label, product code label, etc.

Does it mean that not all of these are genuine?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm affraid they're doing this to a great many customers. I'd purchased legitimate Adobe software since CS3 only to have my CS6 serial revoked. They have effectively stolen the very thing I bought from them under the licence agreement at that time. Many gig-economy companies area acting like this under the new directive from Davos: [that] you will own nothing, and [you WILL] be happy. There's no accountability and zero 'customer service'.

It's a disgrace.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines