• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Photoshop Elements 2.0 serial number is 4 digits too short

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried installing my disc of elements 2.0 on a new computer using the serial number on the programme startup screen and system info but it is 22 digits not 24. I have lost the original packaging. any suggestions.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

This will only work if you still have your old computer

Lost information https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Find-serial-number-without-Adpbe-ID/td-p/7769446
- page has links to programs to find an installed serial number in Mac or Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

For windows if you still have an old computer with pse2 installed, then it's easy to get the serial through the windows registry.

You should be able to find the pse 2 serial on your old computer by using Regedit and the going to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

To get to Regedit, press the Windows Logo key+R to get the Run dialog and type regedit

JeffArola_0-1625949618610.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This will only work if you still have your old computer

Lost information https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Find-serial-number-without-Adpbe-ID/td-p/7769446
- page has links to programs to find an installed serial number in Mac or Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For windows if you still have an old computer with pse2 installed, then it's easy to get the serial through the windows registry.

You should be able to find the pse 2 serial on your old computer by using Regedit and the going to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

To get to Regedit, press the Windows Logo key+R to get the Run dialog and type regedit

JeffArola_0-1625949618610.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Jeff and John.

Many thanks for your briliant support.

I managed to find the full serial number via the regedit route.

However Ive also got my old xp Dell back on the internet to enable me to investigate Johns suggestion 

so thats done me a favour as well.

yours

Kevin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines