• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My subscription has ended but I can't renew because It says that I'm already subscribed

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (one-year) (Paid Monthly) has just ended, but I can not renew.
When I open the programme it shows the box
"Renew your subscription at Adobe.com today."
I clicked it as usual just like the month before. The browser shows up I choose the plan and It shows

"You're already subscribed to the Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (one-year). See your plan details We are unable to assign a license of the product you are trying to purchase to this account.

How is this possible? I am doing this for almost a year and the problem never happened before.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support and  we can't help with that specific problem

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

 

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

You must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you receive some kind of notice indicating your subscription ended?  Normally subscription renew automatically, so you should only have to worry about cancelling when you no longer want the subscription to renew.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received the notice every month because I choose to pay monthly. Every month the App shows how many days were left before I have to renew.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As this is a promo for the first year, is it possible that you try to renew the subscription at the same promo price?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscriptions are renewed atomatically if not cancelled. Student subscriptions can only be taken on an annual basis, but may be paid month per month.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This happens every year to me when my AUTO-renewal comes up! Adobe deactivates my subscription at the stroke of midnight, yet there's no way to sign-in and renew manually....because it always sees that you already have an active subscription. You have to wait until they process your payment (we are c/c auto) and then I'm allowed full access again, but it takes 2-3 days!!! Maddening. I even had Adobe support online and could not convince them that it wasn't my computer, wasn't my install, wasn't my file.....it's an ADOBE ISSUE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines