• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Não consigo reativar o Photoshop CS5. I can´t deactived my Photoshop CS5.

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apesar de toda a orientação do suporte de reativar minha copia original tendo testado o PING, testado a dupla LOGO ADOBE, usado o arquivo de alteração de host, trocado de rede wifi para 4G, desabilitado o antivirus e com TLS 1.2 ativado. Não consigo entender. O quê pode estar ocorrendo?

using google translator: Despite all the support's guidance to reactivate my original copy having tested PING, tested the double LOGO ADOBE, used the host change file, switched from wifi network to 4G, disabled the antivirus and with TLS 1.2 activated. I can not understand. What could be happening?

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us more informations about your issue.

Do you get an error message? If yes please post the exact message.

Which operating system do you use?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Axel,

I am using Win10.

image deactivate phoshop.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines