• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need a link to download earlier versions of Photoshop (18-19)

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Yesterday after updating the CC Photoshop stopped running for me - the program was cursing about the missing catalog files. I couldn't imagine the deviousness of the Adobe team, who simply decided to limit users of their products exclusively to Windows 10 owners; Having encountered such a problem for the first time, I acted according to a scenario common for such situations: after a reboot (which did not help), I uninstalled Photoshop in order to reinstall it again. I have WIndows 8. But it turned out to be impossible to install it again. The solution in the form of installing an earlier version of Raw (which is recommended for other users in the same situation) does not help, because Photoshop must already be installed for this, but now I have it removed, and I cannot download a new (or at least some) CC. It is assumed that I have to additionally buy OS WIndows 10 in addition to the rather large cost of a subscription to CC? It looks like a scam, IMHO.

Please send me a link to install an earlier version of Photoshop (18-19). By their actions, Adobe is disrupting my work schedule.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, all apps are targeted only at supported versions of Windows, nothing past end of life. If you want to run Museum systems like Windows 7 and 8 you need to work with Museum apps as well. So far so good, but I wish Adobe's updaters and installers would just refuse to run on old systems, and not wipe out old apps before they give up!! If you manage to install old versions, be sure you never update Adobe apps, and turn off auto update. If you buy a new camera, then you will need to get up to date with apps and systems too, be sure to include that in the budget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you have downloads from the links Manan posted, be sure to copy them to at least one external device in case you ever have to install them again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines