• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Adobe Application Manager install

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After migrating to a new MacBook, I was unable to log-in to Creative Cloud. After trying many suggested solutions, the one that worked for me was to delete the Adobe Application Manager (AAM). However, now when I try to open Photoshop, it says "Adopbe Application Manager is missing or damaged." When I click the link to download AAM, it takes me to the download page for Creative Cloud. Is there a way to only download AAM? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system version? What version of Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Photoshop CC 2017 on a MacBook Pro with Catalina. I chatted with support, but they were not able to solve the problem. All of the other posts regarding this issue have links to download "Adobe Application Manager", but all the links are redirected to Creative Cloud. I tried reinstalling Creative Cloud, but no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Catalina needs the 2020 versions or later. Install the current Photoshop. Using the latest Creative Cloud desktop app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  I've been getting the runaround with the chat support for one week now with no helpful response.  Initially, the help team took control of my desktop in order to install a log collector. This captured what happened to my computer when I tried to sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud and it didn't work.  They were supposed to get a technician to look at this fault before getting back to me with 24-48 hours.  It's been a week.
BTW I'm still running Windows 7, which hasn't been a problem until now.
I can access Creative Cloud on my laptop which has Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines