Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help reactivating my order

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I was subscribed to the "Photography plan (20GB)" with 34 months left (not a typo). Last night I tried to increase cloud storage, so I went to "Manage plan" and selected "Creative Cloud Photography plan with 1TB". This inadvertedly cancelled my "Photography plan (20GB)" and the 34 months that I had left. I tried to revert back to "Photography plan (20GB)" and it created a new order, instead of restarting the old plan.

I contacted Customer Support 3 times now (once via chat and 2 times via 1-800-585-0774) and Customer Support insisted that once a plan/order is cancelled, there isn't any way to reactivate it. I asked for exemption since I had 34 months left on the plan, and was told no. I asked to speak with a manager, and was hung up on.

What can I do at this point? Searching through this forum, I have seen a few examples of people getting it done (here and here) so I know it's possible. How can I get in touch with someone who can help?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go back and ask for a supervisor or ask to have your request elevated to the next level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:

I finally was able to get someone to reissue redemption codes for me. I had to provide them with a record of the redemption codes that I applied in the past. Since they have no way of retracing those redemption codes in their system, they just guesstimated how many months were left and reissued new codes based on their calculation.

In the end, I still lost about ~6 months, but I'm too tired to continue following up, so I will just let it go.

Very bad experience in general.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

glad.you were able to salvage most of your subscription. but, i think, like you i'm surprised adobe couldn't accurately determine what subscription you had prior to the erroneous cancellation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines