• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need serial number and liscense to my old cs6 master collection dvd

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have any ove the original dvds or paper work or anything associated with the original purchase. I do however can provide the debit card statement of the $2500 purchase and my driver's license if required. 

I am wanting what I paid for and the email signed into Adobe for setup is no longer accessible for pascode reset. I also do not remember the passcode so maybe a phone number verification or something.

I also need a download link to my software I had bought. And possibly a new serial to resolve this issue. 

All help would be appreciated.

Joshua Sisk

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This requires that you have your original ID and password

-Log-in to your Adobe account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products

Adobe no longer supports CS6, so there is no other way to find your serial number

You can contact support, but I doubt you will get any help

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-you MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or by telephone https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it currently installed on a computer?

did you buy it from or register it with adobe?

if yes to either, the serial number can be recovered.

otherwise, you'll need the documentation with the serial.

those are the only 3 valid options.

p.s. don't bother with adobe support. they had no way to recover the serial number even when they supported cs6, years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you needed to do was not lose what you paid for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These are plenty of issues, and I doubt that an Adobe agent can give you access to a dead Adobe ID if you can't prove ownership. But you can try if you registered your serial with Adobe.

If the software is still installed on a working computer, you may search that computer for recovering your serial. However, there are no Adobe provided tools to do that. You will need to google, according to your computer.

Adobe will not and never provided new serial numbers when the serial number got lost. That's why all documentation said, you should keep those serials at a safe place.

Furthermore, there is no guarantee to find a legal download link for CS6 software. With your serial number, you may get some help with support. 

Be careful if someone contacts you via direct message/private message. Adobe won't do that, and e-mails from Adobe come from an adobe.com.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines