• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

never ending laoding CC screen, need to update my profile and adobe says that nothing is installed?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

Today I run in a few problems that drive me crazy. It's late so I can't reach out for a support right now. 

I got many, many messages from windows 10 that I need to update my profile on CC. I got via mail from adobe a code which I had to sign in with. I had trouble to do it with the first one, even when it was correctly wrtitten but I could do it with the second one. 

When signed it I wanted to open Photoshop, but I got stuck in a never ending loading screen. After a while I looked up all sorts of sullions for it (delte files in OBEE folder, new instalation, repair C++ etc. etc.). It did nothing. It loads, and loads and it never ends.

On top of that I noticed that when I go to https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop it shows me that everyhing I installed before, says that it needs to be installed? (which wasn't before) Which isn't true because I've used photoshop so I did install it including the creative cloud and other programs. When I wanted to install it again, it went through the instalation screen and then loaded forever, so dead end again.

IDK what is going but I know that I would like to use the service bc I need it. 

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guest_J, sorry you are encountering so many problems using your new Photography plan.  What is the exact error message that you are receiving regarding updating your profile?  Also, are you installing Photoshop CC on a computer that you personally maintain, Guest_J?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! 

"What is the exact error message that you are receiving regarding updating your profile?"

At first it says that I need to be signed in in order to use CC (this happens when start the CC app on desktop), on top of that says windows 10 intself that I need to update my profile (?). I get at least two messages of that when I want to open CC. 

As mentioned, I got a code from adobe today to sign it (those five numbers), which I already did. So the "you need to be logged in" message confuses me. It's like it wants be to install it all again, even when I already did it obv when I downloaded it the first time around. 

And yes, the computer I use is my personal one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Guest_J, for the additional information.  Even though you are managing the computer, it does appear the current User account is blocked from completing the sign-in process.  I recommend you try signing in to the Creative Cloud membership under a newly created administrator account.  Information on how to create a new local Administrator account can be found at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-....

If you continue to encounter problems, please verify that any installed security software is updated and using the manufacturer's recommended settings.  Misconfigured or out-of-date security software could also block the ability to use Adobe applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, that's an idea.

Picrel shows up from CC when I want start the software (followed by one by windows itels that I need to sign in in my CC account in order to update it - which as mentioned just loads without an end, it also shows the sign in screen for a second and moves on the load screen). So I udnerstand that it wants me to update it but I can't log in and the adobe website as showed before shows me that nothing is installed and needs to be downloaded (again). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines