• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neverending Error Code 113 while trying to install Premiere Elements

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been getting Error Code 113 while trying to install a trial of Premiere Elements for the last day, and none of the suggested fixes have changed anything. I have a very strong internet connection, I have tried turning off and on antivirus and firewalls, I have reset my hosts file, restarted my computer, burned sage, and cursed the computer. I'm pretty sure Adobe doesn't want my money, but I thought I'd ask this forum. Help?

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TKGideonse, I am very sorry, but Error 113 indicates the computer cannot reach our servers. If you have already implemented the solutions listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html then I would recommend verifying the computer has access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  The list is meant for Creative Cloud, but several servers are still involved in the download and licensing process for Premiere Elements.

Please update this public forum discussion if you have any additional questions. For more information on Error 113, see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error113.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there instructions for how to verifying if I have access to the network endpoints and if I don't how to give access to them?

I don't believe it's an access issue because I am able to get to 19% installed before the Error 113 shows up -- though usually it's 6% or 7%. If I didn't have access, wouldn't I be simply unable to do anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TKDesign, several free web utilities can test the computer's ability to connect to different ports and servers.  Please use your favorite search engine to search for a port checking utility that meets your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We would have different error codes; if it was a different error, TKGideonse. Error 113 means the computer was unable to connect to our servers.

You can use the information in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-installation-log-files.html to search the logs for any other fatal errors could be preventing the installation process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Connection and access are different things, aren't they? If I don't have access, then I can't do anything. If I do have access but get kicked off the server after it's 15% down, it's a connection issue.

I'm not sure at all if I did the right thing, but I checked whether I had port access to ccmdl.adobe.com:80, swupmf.adobe.com:80, swupdl.adobe.com:80 -- and I have access to all of them. So, it's not an access issue, I guess? 

The log file, which I've attached, shows that a lot of things were working and then there'd be an "error occurred in download of package" in what seems to be the same package multiple times: AdobeElements19Organizer_core_AutoAnalyzer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TKDesign, there are many more servers involved than those you have tested.  Please be aware this is a public discussion forum, and only suggestions can be offered.

If you are seeing connections being dropped, please verify the settings for any software or hardware firewalls used. You mentioned you have already completed this step, but if a connection to the server is actively blocked, it could be due to a misconfigured firewall or security software.

If you would like direct assistance with the process, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Please use a different device if the chat window fails to open or is non-responsive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines