• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Issue - I Can't Import Says Unwritable or No Memory - Posted Below - Have Almost 260 GB Free

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update must be sworn to "kill me". I just had to phone clients to let them know my system was up and I'm resuming work... and I try to import 8 images... and I got this:

I ran disk first aid. I saw that post about Acrobat, I have latest version ( tried to see if anything was available for updates ). I've searched using as many word varieties as I could - and can't find it. Same as on the Apple site. So I'm bothering this board since it's LrC but seems like other apps are having issues. Figure this is first attempt download after update so here's a good place to ask.

Before writing, I opened a finder, and dragged the image files on the desktop with no problem. Thanks for the time and attention.

cj

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

High Sierra is what I just updated to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines