• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New MacBook Pro - Creative Cloud App won't load font management Tab - No access to fonts

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just moved to an M1 Macbook. All is fine with the exception that I can't load any Adobe CC. This has halted my work entirely.

The Manage fonts tab in the Creative Cloud desktop app fails to load and just spins endlessly. The creative cloud storage tab won't load either. All fonts are activiated if I view it from a browser, however they are not accessible in any software pacckages (indesign etc.). I'm completetly stiuck without access to our Brand fonts. 

I've uninstalled all software from the only computer and don't have any other accouts / devices active. 

I've now idea how to move forward. Can you please help me?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Thanks. 

I download the Adobe Clean up tool to wipe everything and redownloaded Creative Cloud which has nor sorted it! Phew.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the cc app:

to reset the cc desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. 

I download the Adobe Clean up tool to wipe everything and redownloaded Creative Cloud which has nor sorted it! Phew.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines