• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Apps other than Photoshop work

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently downloaded the Adobe CC, full package, but the only app that will open is Photoshop. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything but the problem persists. I don't receive any error messages or anything. When I click "open," on any other app than Photoshop, nothing happens, at all, whatsoever. I don't even get the little blue loading indicator ring by my mouse. Any help would be appreciated. My computer is 100% compatible with this software. I've gone through all the basic troubleshooting, made sure drivers are up to date, everything. It SHOULD be working just fine. But it's not.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best is to contact support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to comment without knowing more about your computer system. Can you fill us in on your computer specs?

Hardware specs? Operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have had the computer a long time try using another account on the computer. It could be an issue with user account corruption or bad permissions over time. I've had this happen to me a few times myself.

Alternatively, have you tried the Adobe CC Cleaner tool to remove everything before a re-install? https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines