• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Creative Cloud icon in my top menu bar (iOS)?

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get the icon to show up in the top menu bar? There also is no Creative Cloud folder within my Applications folder like on one of our other computers.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

IvonneP please see Install and update apps - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html for information on how to install the Adobe Creative applications included with your membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IvonneP please see Install and update apps - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html for information on how to install the Adobe Creative applications included with your membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your effort but your reply does not understand or solve the issue, please take greater care in understanding the issue at hand. Thank you again for the effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2014 Aug 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just download and install the Desktop App again - Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud for desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2015 Apr 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this ever solved, I am having the same issue. I download Adobe Creative Cloud, install it, but no icon appears in my menu bar and I cannot find app folder anywhere on my machine. It will let me download programs, but some of the newest are not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue in the MAC OS (did you mean MAC OS or iOS?)

Perhaps this may have something to do with Apple updating (again) the Yosemite OS?...  hope that Adobe (or someone) will sort this out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try closing all the apps and then clicking on Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud > click Repair 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines