• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No help with install, can I get a refund?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to install my fully-paid Photoshop Elements 2021 for 2 days.  Text help was inable to help and now won't respond.  Is there a way to receive a refund from Adobe since this product is now unusable?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pea_Oui, sorry you were unable to install Photoshop Elements 2021. You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-cancel-or-change-order.html if you would like to request a refund.

I would also recommend reviewing and bookmarking https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html, which provides information on how you can review and update your recent support cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your system meet the min-requirements to run PSE 2021?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get any error messages? If yes, please post the exact message.

Which operating system do you use?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No error message. After I enter my name and password it just shakes.
I use Mac OS Big Sur, v 11.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That shaking dialogue box is your Mac operating system asking for your local administrator username and password - usually the one you use to log in to your Mac - in order to continue the installation of the software. Nothing to do with Adobe.

I suspect that you are entering your Adobe ID and password which is not what your operating system is asking for, hence the box is shaking.

On a separate note, it's also time to update Big Sur. The current version is 11.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines