• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No internet, no Adobe software, even if I paid.

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is brain dead stupid.

Why, for the love of me, I am NOT allowed to use the Adobe software I am subscribed to, if I my internet connection is down? WHY? Does it really have to verify every frikkin single time I load the software????

I wasted a day of work today, thanks to this stupid thing. I am really reconsidering my subscription future. I am so annoyed.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We're sorry for the inconvenience. I would suggest you to follow steps shared in this link to resolve the issue:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/cannot-verify-subscription-offline-mode.html

Hope this helps! 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you kidding? I have to go and mess with system clock in order to use my software if I'm offline? Please tell me you are joking.

It also says in step 4 of the link provided that I have to make sure to be online - when the problem I have is because I'm without internet. Anyway I find this "solution" as totally unaccepatable as I need my system clock to be properly synced.

I just cannot belive it. Geez I hate subscriptions, what a rip off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open the adobe programs (while online) that you'll want to use when offline.

leave them open when you go offline.

when you go offline, any problem continuing to use them (as long as they remain open)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, internet outage was unexpected, so this workaround only works if planning to work on a location without internet. 
Still, it is a clunky workaround and we should not even be discussing this. For heaven's sake we are flying drones on Mars, can't Adobe software work out that I paid my subscription and let open the software on my own computer without dramas, or downloading an illegal copy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fotografu, sorry you are experiencing problems accessing your Creative Cloud membership. Normally an annual CC membership can be offline for up to 99 days without needing to be online - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html.

Were you able to implement the suggestion offered by Kanika?  If you are still encountering problems using your Creative Cloud membership offline,  see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html for steps you can take to remove any Adobe-related certificates from the computer.  Removing the damaged certificates and repairing the computer's ability to use the existing certificates and not requiring the computer to contact our servers to verify the membership status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines