• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No se actualiza el pago

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola que tal alguien me podría ayudar tengo un problema al iniciar con las aplicaciones de adobe creative CC ya que si pague la cuenta cómo es y todo está en orden y forma pero la licencia a1 no sé me activado y tengo un trabajo urgente ayúdenme ayúdenme qué puedo hacer? HELP HELP HELP 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you friend but you could not help me, your please is that the work will be for tomorrow and your customer service does not work on Saturdays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines