• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

None of my apps download due to error 133

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the CC app, I made sure to change my download location to a drive with a more than sufficient amount of storage. However, whenever I try to download any app it doesnt go through due to Error 133. But nothing I've tried everything so I was wondering if anyone can help?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your C drive have enough free space for temporary and system files? Some files need to be installed to the C drive.

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My C drive has basically no storage on it haha but all i need is my D drive because that's where it has alwasy installed. However, recently the download got to around 30% and now has dropped back to 9% each time i restart.

I only have one other hard drive which contains 1tb of storage, although there is 300gb free

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My C drive has basically no storage on it

By @dyln

That is your problem.  Even if you managed to install it, you would experience performance issues.

It's time for a larger, fast hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

or remove things from your c drive 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines