• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not getting the latest updates from Creative Cloud one of the two computers (Apple M1 updates).

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been waiting for the latest updates for more apps running natively on Apple Silicon.

I have two computers running Creative Cloud with my subscription: one is an Intel-based Macbook Pro, the other one is a Mac mini with M1. The new updates showed up on the Intel MBP three days ago, however, no updates on the M1 mini till now (Jul 23).

I clicked "Check for updates" several times a day, tried different networks, re-logged-in, etc. Still, no updates on M1 mini. I wonder if it is because Adobe has been pushing updates in different batches based on the device id? Otherwise, I don't know why one device gets it but the other one doesn't.

Please share if you know why or you have any suggestions to try.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to wait.

Thank you!

Tao

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

updates get rolled out at varying times according to an impossible (afaik) to divine schedule.  if there's no update within 2 weeks, then you can start searching for answers.  if you search before that time, you'll end up wasting a lot of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

I am back here to share what happened.

About a week after I posted the original question, no update still. I decided to try re-installing the Creative Cloud app on my Mac mini M1. I deleted the desktop app, then I went to the Adobe website looking for the Creative Cloud install image.

I couldn't find the image for a while, instead, I found a web version of the app which can be run from within the browser, once I logged in with my Adobe account. From there, I can see the latest version of all the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

updates get rolled out at varying times according to an impossible (afaik) to divine schedule.  if there's no update within 2 weeks, then you can start searching for answers.  if you search before that time, you'll end up wasting a lot of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I better be more patient then :).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am back here to share what happened.

About a week after I posted the original question, no update still. I decided to try re-installing the Creative Cloud app on my Mac mini M1. I deleted the desktop app, then I went to the Adobe website looking for the Creative Cloud install image.

I couldn't find the image for a while, instead, I found a web version of the app which can be run from within the browser, once I logged in with my Adobe account. From there, I can see the latest version of all the apps, including the Apple Silicon versions! Installed them without any issue. Prolem Solved.

So, I don't know if those new updates will ever come if I had sticked to the Creative Cloud already installed on my mac. If you run into a similar situation, try deleting it and run from the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines