• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NOTHING will install!!!

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what's the issue, but none of the Adobe apps will install on my Windows PC 10. I've done all the troubleshooting steps, uninstalled, reinstalled, and still nothing. No error messages or codes show up during all of this. Totally lost as what to do to fix this.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

UPDATE

Sorry for leaving some of you hanging, but I found a way to resolve the issue by using a third party app to fix whatever was wrong. Adobe has been successfully downloaded and I now have a new favorite tool to use!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does your Creative Cloud Desktop app show?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to uninstall everything. Creative Cloud is no longer on my PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have run the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool after you had uninstall the CC apps?

Do you have tried to create a new account with Admin rights in Windows and try to install CC under this new account?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I ran the Cleaner Tool and attempted to install using my Admin account. Still no luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have create a new admin account?

Please check the Windows Logs to see what happened and if there are messages which can help to identify the problem.

Which operating system do you use exactly?

Have you try to deactivate all Internet Security programs, virus scanner on so on?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of  Windows 10 are you using, and is it a 64-bit system?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/which-version-of-windows-operating-system-am-i-running-6...

You could try installing the CC Desktop app using direct download links instead:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html#download-links

If that works, then all of the CC 2021 apps are also available the same way (i.e., as standalone installers):

How to Get the Creative Cloud 2021 Direct Download Links

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, if you've uninstalled the CC desktop app, that's the only thing you should now be trying to install. If that fails, please say where you download it from. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to connect with Adobe Support Chat and ask them about your problems.

2021-09-09_13-26-05.png

 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE

Sorry for leaving some of you hanging, but I found a way to resolve the issue by using a third party app to fix whatever was wrong. Adobe has been successfully downloaded and I now have a new favorite tool to use!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Thanks for letting us know. What was the tool you used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Advanced System Repair Pro. Running it allowed me to fix all system errors, remove malware, and defragment my laptop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines