• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Design Suite Serial number is invalid

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to activate my CS6 Design suite...
When i goes to offline activation to get a response ... it stated that my serial are invalid.

very frustrated as all my adobe serial number are genuine & working.. 
furthermore each time i try to login for generate response...the site stated that my password is wrong... but when i try login to adobe side it is ok..

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

@Abambo 

and i've seen 2 or 3 similar cs6 issues this morning (usa time).

@andrewdip 

contact adobe support and ask if your serial number is valid.  if it's been invalidated by adobe for a violation, there's nothing you can do.

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to re

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make sure your serial number of cs6 match:

assuming you're using a valid adobe serial number (6 groups of 4 numbers), that error message is incorrect, or you have a mismatch between your installation file and serial number. ie, you can have a valid serial number, but if it's for program A and your installation file is for program B, you will see an invalid serial number message.

common mismatches are language/region (eg, serial number is for western europe and installation file is eastern europe), platform (eg, serial number is for a mac and installation file is win), license type (eg, education vs enterprise vs individual). and one of the most common is using a program installation file with a suite's serial number.

eg, using a cs6 suite serial number with a photoshop cs6 installation file. that won't work even though photoshop is included in that suite. you must use the (correct) suite's installation file (and you can choose to only install one program from the suite).

here's official info about that error, http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-serial-number-valid-product.html

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/ p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds similar like this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/photoshop-cs6-reinstall-login-issue/td-p...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo 

and i've seen 2 or 3 similar cs6 issues this morning (usa time).

@andrewdip 

contact adobe support and ask if your serial number is valid.  if it's been invalidated by adobe for a violation, there's nothing you can do.

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent several fruitless hours over the past few days trying to find the cause and solution to my CS6 Master collection activation problem. After verifying by all means that my installers and SNs are authentic and valid and not leaked on their interwebz, and after trying all the suggestions of this Adobe consultant/employee, the employee or consultant (I don't get into who they really are) concluded that I have two choices: Either pay extortionate money indefinitely for CC, which I despise, and shut the hell up, or simply piss off, because apparently I'm an ungrateful user who doesn't understand that the role of a user is not to own and use programs for their own benefit, but to generate big profits for corporations like Adobe and their ilk. ... politely as much as the situation demanded, of course.

So my advice is that there are great solutions on the internet that allow anyone with original software and serials to generate offline response code and do without ANY involvement from adobe.

I also suggest blocking any adobe addresses by editing the hosts (I'm a windows user, mac users have phenomenal soft that is even funnier to play with and thats it Little Snitch :)) so adobe will probably have a lot more difficulty controlling anything about you, free users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kynades 

there's some problem with offline activation that adobe's investigating.  online activation still works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it doesn't work for me either, which I talked about for intoxicating hours with Adobe bots and drones. That's why I started combining with reinstallations and testing different language installers, which worked flawlessly for ages. For now and for the eternal future, I fortunately won't care anymore. The offline activator I found works beautifully with my serials, so I am not a pirate as my software is legalized on my receipt and I can show the finger to anyone who tried to offline-activation-block-me.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a few av and antimalware scans if you went the pirate route.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What pirate route? Use some medical brain scans, because you have impaired thought processes. Read carefully with understanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two spam posts from Hafiz2775667408xq removed from thread.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines