• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

old computer hard drive failed and new computer

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to reinstall adobe .... I would like to download to my new computer but I still want to put it on anohter computer also.  I completely lost my old computer and hard drive.  I'm concerned adobe will think I'm downloading for a second adn third time when, in fact, I'm not. How do I proceed?  I know to download but how will adobe know I want two downloads (two computers) with ONE replacing the crapped out hard drive where I no longer have the original adobe I downloaded?

TOPICS
Activation , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If not Creative Cloud:

Please go to Adobe Customer Service and only ask to have your activations reset (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you have Creative Cloud (subscription). That will let you sign out the failed computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if I have a creative cloud subscription. I just downloaded adobe and photoshop on the old computer and used it.I do have a subscription. I got in with my password. How do I sign out on the other device since it no longer exisits?ThanksLisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the computer on which you installed the product is no longer available (for example you have lost the computer or formatted the hard drive or the hard drive has crashed), you can deactivate your apps from the account management page. Then install the apps on the new computer and follow the onscreen instructions. 

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/activate-deactivate-products.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines