• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On install of Photoshop PS6, I get "serial number REVOKED" error

Participant ,
Feb 16, 2013 Feb 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for Photoshop PS6, downloaded and get a  serial number revoked message, despite the fact I paid for it.

What is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 16, 2013 Feb 16, 2013

You need to contact Adobe Support either by chat or via phone when you have serial number and activation issues.

Here are some links to help make contact:

http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please confirm is it photoshop 6 or photoshop CS6.

if you are getting error on photoshop CS6 then please download the Photoshop Cs6 from adobe.com and extract .7z file with win rar.

After extracting photoshop cs6 from win rar then try to install.

regards,

Jatin Dembla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

It is photoshop CS6 on the Mac.

I re-downloaded and tried to re-install and got the same error message: serial number is REVOKED.

This is not an installer error: I have been given an invalid serial number . This number came from my on-line accoount at Adobe.

I paid for the purchase on 17 September 2012, and paid via PayPal as correctly shown in my Adobe accoount.

So.... how do you get me a valid serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe Support either by chat or via phone when you have serial number and activation issues.

Here are some links to help make contact:

http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Ned. I contacted support and got it all sorted out.

thnaks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the following conversation with Adobe can anyone help.

-----------------------

Your Adobe Chat Transcript For 9/21/22
** (9/21/22, 10:22:36 AM CDT): Your estimated wait time is currently less than one minute. **
** (9/21/22, 10:22:37 AM CDT): We'll connect you with an agent as soon as possible. For a faster resolution, please tell us
how we can help you today. **
** (9/21/22, 10:22:43 AM CDT): You are now connected to Sumit, who is reviewing your account. If you need to share
sensitive information, such as credit card number, please wait for your agent to give you steps to share it securely. **
Sumit (9/21/22, 10:23:10 AM CDT):
Welcome to Adobe Support, how can I help you today?
Allen Gary (9/21/22, 10:28:12 AM CDT):
I have Adobe Creative Suite Premium with SN

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

. It was running on my old HP computer
under window 8.1. I have a new HP desktop with windows 11 and used PCmover to move the old desk files and
applications to the new computer. Now when I open Photoshop for example there is a popup window and wants the
serial number which I give it. It does not accept it. I check several time to be sure I gave it the right numbers. It say to
connect take you. So what do I do now? Thanks for you help. Allen
Sumit (9/21/22, 10:29:01 AM CDT):
Thank you for the Information.
Allen Gary (9/21/22, 10:30:04 AM CDT):
It is given my a free trial now.
Allen Gary (9/21/22, 10:30:58 AM CDT):
Can you send me this log to Allen.Gary@xxxxxx?
Allen Gary (9/21/22, 10:32:21 AM CDT):
I am trying to keep the system as before since my wife is a great photographer but wants the computer system to
remain the same.
Sumit (9/21/22, 10:32:46 AM CDT):
Support is no longer available for your product version. Phone and chat support is not available for free or discontinued
software or services.
Sumit (9/21/22, 10:32:52 AM CDT):
You are welcome to visit our Community Support Forum: https://community.adobe.com/ where you can post
questions, and potentially find answers for your product version.
Sumit (9/21/22, 10:32:56 AM CDT):
The forums are updated by other Adobe product users, worth noting that the community experts will not be able to
assist with : registration, activation, download, and/or installation issues.
Sumit (9/21/22, 10:34:59 AM CDT):
Is there anything else I may help you with?
Allen Gary (9/21/22, 10:36:56 AM CDT):
I look in that but is was not helpful. SInce the system was working on the old computer it seems that it should work on
the new system. BUT Adobe seems not to want me to do this by saying what you said. BUT I am not requesting
upgrades or any support other than getting it to work as per the old system. I assume their must be a folder
somewhere on the old system that I must be sure the programs see on the new one. SO PLEASE Help /
Sumit (9/21/22, 10:37:55 AM CDT):
We would like to inform you that this is Creative suite 1 which is outdated software and we do not have any support for
this.
Allen Gary (9/21/22, 10:40:57 AM CDT):
I understand that you have said it but it was working and the adobe software is stopping the software since it says that I
can have a free trial with the software but will not accept the serial number. I just need a fix that Adobe now has added
which is not out of date since it just now popping up. Please help.
Sumit (9/21/22, 10:42:16 AM CDT):
We understand that but as we have mentioned that we do not have any tool through which we can help you is
discontinue.
Allen Gary (9/21/22, 10:44:03 AM CDT):
So I understand that the ASSISTANT is not an assistant. This is not a good day for me, but I hope you will have a good
day. BYE

-------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS1? 19 years old now. Well, that is not only unsupported, it is impossible to activate at all - it will go into demo, the demo will run out, game over. The activation server was switched off many, many years ago. You had a good long run, but that's it. I don't say this is a good thing, but it's good to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there are several issues with the information in your post and with the thread to which you attached your post.

you can try clarifying, but in the end the only workable solution may be for you to keep your old computer with the working ps.

if that's not possible,  what ps version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines