• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On startup pop up keeps loading

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i am trying out Adobe Illustrator as trail.

On startup a popup appears and keeps loading, closing it causes the whole program the close. And waiting does nothing as it keeps loading.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

I have called customer services in the UK and have resolved the issue.

I don't know if it was the same for jessev32956814 but I had to connect my internet to googles dns settings 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and then I had to remove one of the two users I had on my adobe creative cloud account which allowed me to add this pc. I then restarted creative cloud and all my new apps now work and the popup box has gone!

If anyone needs more help with this I don't mind posting a more detailed step by step guide on

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding, i removed all Adobe credentials and restarted illustrator. It asked me to log in and after that the pop up came back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have alerted staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Creative Cloud Download & Install forum.

Jessev32956814 is Illustrator CC the first Adobe application you have evaluated on this Windows computer or are any other Adobe applications installed?  What version of Windows 10 are you evaluating Illustrator CC on?

You mentioned that you implemented the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html.  In addition to removing the certificates, please also review the solutions offered in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html.  Please update this public forum discussion if you have any questions regarding any of the steps listed, Jessev32956814

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe XD weekly and this does work without any problems. Programs i have installed are Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe XD and Adobe illustrator.

I currently use Microsoft Windows 10 Home version 10.017134 Build 17134.

I did all the steps that i have found on https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-is…

NOTE: You mentioned the same link twice.

Completing all those steps have not fixed the issue.

Thanks for trying to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Jessev32956814, and my apologies the document which contains additional steps can be found at Troubleshoot licensing issues | CC 2019 .   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This exact same issue happens to me! I have used adobe for years with no issues, I just got a new pc installed creative cloud then PS, AI and ID and none of them work with the new versions.

Take Illustrator for example:

Adobe Illustrator V23.0.2 - Gets the refreshing popup box issue.

Adobe Illustrator V22.1 - Works absolutely fine.

Or Photoshop:

Adobe Photoshop V20.0.4 - Gets the refreshing popup box issue.

Adobe Photoshop V19.1.8 - Works absolutely fine.

I can't use the latest versions of any of the creative cloud programs. Is there a resolution for this issue? I thought it might be a bug with the latest update so I've waited for around 2/3 weeks now for a patch however I've just had a new update and its still not resolved.

Any help would be appreciated for myself and for jessev32956814.

At least I'm glad I'm not the only one getting this error however the fact this hasn't been replied too since the 6th March is worrying.

Best Regards,

Aaron Davis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aaron, did you try the suggested troubleshooting steps in the public forum discussion that you have responded too?  You can find steps on how to resolve these errors in post #4 and 6 of this discussion.  If you have any questions, please provide an update.

If you have already implemented the suggestions in this forum thread, then please begin a chat session at Contact Customer Care with our support team so that direct assistance can be provided to resolve the difficulties you are facing logging in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have called customer services in the UK and have resolved the issue.

I don't know if it was the same for jessev32956814 but I had to connect my internet to googles dns settings 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and then I had to remove one of the two users I had on my adobe creative cloud account which allowed me to add this pc. I then restarted creative cloud and all my new apps now work and the popup box has gone!

If anyone needs more help with this I don't mind posting a more detailed step by step guide on how to do it or call customer services as they were very helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, i have the same issue now, i tryed every possible fix that i found online nothing helped this dumb window keeps popping up and when i try to close it my whole Photoshop gets closed aswell. The only way to start photoshop without that stupid poppup bug is to cut the connection to my Internet. 

please help. thanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines