Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One licence on two machines

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If one adobe creative cloud license is allocated to me -

On how many machines I can install the creative cloud suite and use apps simultaneously?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

You can have the CC suite installed on a number of machines, but you can only have two of the installations activated at a time, and you can only be using one of them at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can have the CC suite installed on a number of machines, but you can only have two of the installations activated at a time, and you can only be using one of them at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You can only be using one of them at a time." - What does it exactly mean?

Do I have to close all applications on Machine A when I work on Machine B?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sagar.Mavale  wrote

"You can only be using one of them at a time." - What does it exactly mean?

It's a provision saying that even that it would be possible to  have 2 computers up and running, you cannot have 2 people working on the 2 computers at the same time.

You do not need to close all programs. But generally you (well I)  do. I shutdown the computer I'm not using...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, this is so excellent. I just bought a new laptop, as I will be traveling some for a new client, and normally work from a desktop workstation. I feared I would need to get a multi-user license to install on the laptop. I'm now very excited that I won't have to spend that money!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

correct.  you can install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud on as many computers as you own and use it to install all (or some, if you want) of your cc subscription programs.

the only (insignificant for internet connected computers) limitation is that you can sign-in (and therefore start your adobe programs) on, at most, two computers at any one time.

because you can sign out from either (or both) signed-in computers using a 3rd computer, this could not (imo) be easier. https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

however, if you're not going to have an internet connect during part (or all of your travels), open the programs you'll want to use before you leave and leave them open.  of course, you can minimize them, but by leaving them open you won't be faced with a prompt to sign into adobe.com when you don't have an internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you'll find additional informations:

On how many computers can I use my Creative Cloud subscription?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines