• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only One Adobe App Can Open At Login! Any Fixes So All Apps Open On Startup?

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Mac OS and I've selected open at login for Photoshop but my Illustrator and InDesign apps won't open at login (won't show as checked in dock or system preferences)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that sounds extremely unwise because it's going to require a lot of system resources.

i strongly recommend you not do that.  but if you insist you can google a non-adobe solution.  ie there's no setting in an adobe app, including the cc desktop app, that would do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the screen shots and you'll see you can check or uncheck open at login. I've been doing it for years no issues so I don't understand you... but thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

those are all mac settings.  they have nothing to do with anything adobe (or any other of the enabled programs) can control. ie, adobe's doing nothing to block those settings.

so, if that's your issue, contact apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So add those apps to login items...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only one works at a time - they all won't add to the list!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got the same Problem, I only can add one Adobe app to autostart (Macbook Pro 16" 2021, all software up to date). Have you found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines