Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Order History / Shop/adobe.com is not working

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,

I facing the problem to trace back the billing history. I need to have a copy of the invoice.

I tried Print a copy of the invoice for your Adobe purchase.

But it doesn't show as the link No.4 as shown.

Clicked the Adobe Store, it mentioned this page is not working.

Appreciate if anyone can help me to solve this. So far I have successfully entered the page once and download the Photoshop CC invoice for Dec 2018, but after refresh, it failed to load the page again. I tried almost 1 week.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Hi there,

Tried reaching out via phone but could not get connected. We have emailed you the invoices.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ani,

Thank you for your response. I look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Yoash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just wish to update that the issue is still there. HTTP ERROR 504 is keep appearing after selecting "View Transaction History". Any chance that this will be targeted?

Thanks, Yoash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try and access the invoices now and let me know if you run into any issues. Also, kindly clear your cookies and cache of the web browser before attempting. It should work.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ani, don't seems to be fixed. i got the same timeout error. Try the standard few, clear everything, Incognito mode, etc, still the same timeout issue. How about just try putting the server time out to a very large number. If that works then go optimise the query structure.

I don't think this issue would be fixed so quickly.

the worse part? we are paying for a subscription price increase while having to tolerant such primitive invoicing setup.

I know it's not your job scope, but can we make sure someone is really working to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for your response and trying to view the invoice. Be rest assured that I have escalated your account issue to DR and will get it fixed.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I also have the exact same problem. It's been months since I have to keep contacting customer service every month and problem is not being fixed. Can you get Digital Rivers to view my account as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ani, that's another 2 months. Can i trouble you to email me my invoice for Apr, May and June?

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a multi-year long running problem with them and they are still not able to resolve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines