• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OS X Systemstart-Meldung "Update für Acrobat DC verfügbar" entfernen

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo! Seit einigen Tagen habe ich ein Jahresabo für das Programm XD. Seit ich dieses installiert habe, bekomme ich beim Systemstart (OS X El Capitan) immer die Meldung "Update für Acrobat DC verfügbar". Ich habe aber kein Acrobat DC installiert und möchte das auch nicht. Ich nutze noch CS6 und bin damit zufrieden.Im "Adobe Creative Cloud" Dropdown-Menü meiner Systemleiste gibt es bei "Acrobat DC" als einziges einen blauen Button "Testen" – vielleicht hängt das mit der Meldung zusammen. Wie kann ich diese Meldung deaktivieren und warum kommt sie überhaupt?

Grüße

Ben

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At some point in the past (I don't know the exact date) Adobe "merged" the original update manager into the Cloud update manager, which means you are no longer using your original update manager

I have read some messages that the latest (Cloud) updater sometimes doesn't work properly with old programs

Updates start here and select product, read to see if you need to install updates in number order, or if the updates are cumulative for the individual product http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/

If there are no updates for your CS6 program you may ignore the update notice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Yes, there are no updates. I'm just wondering how to get rid of the permanent update notification for a program which not even is installed on my mac. I bought the one year abo for XD, because I need it for one project, and to compare it with another software from another company, which i primarily use for designing websites so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This message Get off the cloud has instruction on stopping programs from running... but I think it is only for Windows, so I have no idea how you stop a program from running on a Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I don't want to stop the update manager from running. I would like to get notified about updates; but only for updates on already installed applications. Maybe this is just a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines