• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Own Photoshop Plan, Photoshop not appearing on Creative Cloud app, but appearing on website.

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own the Photoshop plan, on the website it shows that I am currently subscribed to that plan (I know for a fact that I'm still paying for it), and it has the Download prompt for Photoshop on the website. However, when I click on that prompt, it directs me to the Creative Cloud app, signed into the same account (quadruple checked), and it proceeds to not install anything. Photoshop also seems non-existant to me on the CC Desktop app. I search for it and it only gives me a "learn more" prompt that links me to the website, where I find myself in a never ending loop trying to get the Photoshop that I should have access to installed. This all began today when I uninstalled Photoshop to reinstall it, in an attempt to solve the app crashing upon launch. I've since fully uninstalled and reinstalled CC Desktop and all Adobe related stuf fon my PC, and it is still refusing to give me access to Photoshop, even though the website and my plan dictate I definitely should have access. It's very frustrating 😞  

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello! Thanks the quick response, but even after using the cleaner tool and reinstalling I'm still having the same problem 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a supported operating system with the latest updates?

Most Creative Cloud apps work on:

• Windows 10 versions 21H2, 21H1, 20H2, 2004, and 1909 (LTSB branches are not supported);
  • macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.16 or 10.15 (Catalina).

- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html
- https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html
- https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

Have you tried logging-out and logging-in again?

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

If you still can't connect, see this help article about resolving connection problems.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello! Thanks for the quick response 🙂

I've just gone through all of the activation-network-issues and sadly none of it seems to apply to this issue, although I'm running on the most recent Windows 11 update, all of my drivers are updated, I keep all of my stuff as up to date as possible. The solutions in the link you sent me haven't worked, as everything seems in order for me on that end. I've uninstalled and reinstalled completely a couple times now and still CC Desktop doesn't want to acknowledge Photoshop. It genuinely doesn't even appear in the Apps category in Creative Cloud Desktop beyond the "learn more" link that sends me into this loop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 11 - Intel or ARM processor ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines