• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page for "My apps and services" won't load

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded my Adobe Account from just having paid for Premire Pro to now paying for all the Creative Cloud-apps. But when I click the "Access your apps and services", it won't let me enter; the same if I go directly to the page for the various programs I want to download; for instance Photoshop it just sends me to a page that won't load. 

What to do? It's quite frustrating. 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if that's what you're doing and still having a problem, check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

if that shows what you expect, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is really good and helpful post for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Puanani23886994na0e you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Soren226389015yn6<

Did you ever get your question answered?  I'm having the same issues.  I do not want to download apps to my computer, I want to have access to the web version. 

This is so frustrating for me also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have access to the web version. 

By @yolandar35737036

The web version of what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@yolandar35737036,

Creative Cloud apps like Photoshop and Premier Pro are desktop programs that must be installed on your machine. 

Please ensure you have sufficient equipment and resources to handle them.

Most Creative Cloud apps work on:

• Windows 10 versions 21h2, 21H1, 20H2, 2004, and 1909 (LTSB branches are not supported;)
  • macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.16 or 10.15 (Catalina).

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sufficient everything on my computer.  I have a brand new computer.  I like to use the web versions of Photoshop, Illustrator and Rush.  I cannot access any of my apps online.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no online versions of Photoshop or Illustrator, sorry.  

Mobile versions require you to have a compatible mobile device like iPhone, iPad or Android.

You must install the software on your machine first.  And then launch it from Creatitve Cloud Desktop App or from the Start menu / desktop icons on your desktop computer.

If you can't launch the applications, try this:

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently, you don't know what you are talking about.  There is a web version.  I pay for it with my subscription and I've used it just last month.  Please stop responding to me because you need to learn more about the ADOBE product availability.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@yolandar35737036 

it's not clear what you're talking about because there are a number of things adobe is doing with online content, sharing content across multiple devices (using the internet) and even programs that run online (eg, cc express).  (but there is no full ps, ai etc online.)

so, in this forum (download&install), @Nancy OShea is correct.  

if your post is moved to another forum, it may make sense.  so, what adobe program are you talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently, you don't know what you are talking about.    Please stop responding to me because you need to learn more about the ADOBE product availability.  

By @yolandar35737036

See here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. Nobody here works for Adobe.

Adobe makes over 50 apps and services.  Which service did you subscribe to?

If unsure, log-in below.  

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Once we know what which plan you have, fellow product users can better assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@yolandar35737036,

See Creative Cloud Express below.

https://www.adobe.com/express/feature/quick-actions

https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/express-overview.html

A Premium (paid) plan to Creative Cloud Express gives you access to the mobile apps & services below:

• Creative Cloud Express app (web and mobile)
  • Premiere Rush (desktop and mobile)
  • Photoshop Express (mobile)
  • Spark Video (mobile)
  • Spark Page (mobile)

As I said before, you must install mobile apps on a compatible mobile device (iOS or Android) which can be obtained from Google Play or Apple Stores.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again you understand my issue and  you're not reading my message. If you go back to my original message I specifically said that I was unable to view my applications online. For whatever reason that may be. I have the premium plan. I have access every application that you are provided via Web, download, or mobile phone. I never said in any of these messages that I wanted the mobile version. So I don't know where this is coming from.

With that being said no need to respond. You obviously cannot answer my question. There's something either wrong with your site, or there's something wrong with the windows update because every since I've done the Windows update I haven't been able to access the web versions of all of my adobe apps. With that being said, please do not send me any more messages. You are not helping.  In fact you are making things WORSE! Because obviously you did not read my original message!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Goodbye and good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yolander, if you continue to encounter problems using your Creative Cloud membership, please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your support case from yesterday.

If you would like to continue leveraging the Adobe Community to solve the problems you are encountering with using your membership, please begin a new discussion about the specific errors you are encountering.  If they are related to the download and installation process, you can start a new public forum discussion at https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/ct-p/ct-download-and-install?page=1&sort=latest_repl...

The original poster of this discussion has never responded to your questions, so much of the confusion is due to updating an old public discussion thread from January 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines