• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

password problem since installation

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded adobe acrobat DC on the 4th of October 2021.

The problems only started happening IMMEDIATELY after downloading the latest version of adobe acrobat.
It works when I access it. When I downloaded it, it IMMEDIATELY changed the icons on my screen for my pdf's. That is not a problem, 
but then when I access any websites that I have a password stored on, I find that NONE of my saved passwords are saved any more.
also
on games, like candy crush, on facebook, every time I use them they insist on guiding me through all the rules before I can play
this never happened before
I have checked google chrome (7 hours yesterday) and have done everything they suggest to correct the problem but it appears it is not coming from google chrome. As the ONLY app installed on that day is adobe acrobat then I think there may be a bug in it.
I have had no updates for a couple of weeks from google so it can't be that

default1lbp96qq8r5u_0-1633677870515.png

That is a screen shot of my pc screen showing the changed icons.
Has anybody else had this problem and if so how have you solved it?
Many thanks
Paul Hughes

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to hear this, but the problem is on your computer and has nothing to do with Acrobat. File associations are managed by your OS (Windows in your case) and website passwords are managed by your browser. Acrobat or any Adobe product is completely innocent with this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had a Windows update do that once.  Try System Restore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines