Photoshop 2020 and 2021 after updates

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After updating the Creative Suite I have now Photoshop 2020 and 2021 as well as Bridge 2020 and 2021.

Do I have to keep both or should I delete the older ones? Both work perfectly OK.

I just update, can I avoid these 'new' installations?

Many thanks,

Dorine 

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

if you're satisfied with the latest and don't see any reason to use the older version, you can "uninstall" it. never delete installed programs.

to uinstall: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're satisfied with the latest and don't see any reason to use the older version, you can "uninstall" it. never delete installed programs.

to uinstall: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. 

I am not too much inclined to delete programs either, but doesn't it take up much space?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know what you consider "much" space.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True..Thanks a lot for your help

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

p.s. many people wait one or two months before uninstalling previous versions.  for these users they've had a chance to make sure their older programs and peripherals (eg, printers) work with the newer version.  some people end up keeping previous versions before it works (or works better) with something else on their computer or one of their peripherals.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines