• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 Offline Mode

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I use the new photoshop without being connected to the internet?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Enthusiast , Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Hi SkeletonCrewPhotography,

You should be able to use Photoshop offline so long as you connect once every 4 months to validate your license. Have you validated and are still unable to use Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Hi SkeletonCrewPhotography,

You might also try the solutions mentioned here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/cannot-verify-subscription-offline-mode.html

Best

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is BS!

My internet is currently down (writing this on my phone) and I can't open Premiere.  I've been using Adobe and had an internet connection for years.

The internet is down one fricken and I can't use the software I've been paying for years!?!?  WTF? 

How about all adobe subscribers don't pay their subscription for a month, that might get adobe's attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstl, you can use an annual Creative Cloud Individual membership for up to 99 days.  I did review the activation history for your account, and I see that on most days, the computer was checking on the status of the license twice a day.  This is not the expected behavior and occurs when the stored digital certificates have been removed or invalidated.  

The normal behavior is for one license check to be performed, and if the computer is unable to reach the server, then you have up to 99 days from the last successful license check.

Complete information about the expected behavior when you are offline with an individual membership can be found https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html.

To correct the current error, I would recommend following the instructions https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html to remove the existing certificates.  If the behavior continues, then please review the settings for any installed security or utility software, anything which has an ability to modify files is a suspect for causing the certificates to become invalidated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have photoshop 2020 and I didn't find in the menu "mini bridge".

Somebody know where how I can to find it?

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gone! Removed from Ps 2020.

Alternative is the full version of Bridge.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/mini-bridge-kuler-exchange-missing.html

From the Ps Menu-

ScreenShot061.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am blessed to be a person who travels extensively.  My Laptop frequently is not able nor does connect to the internet due to where I travel ( sorry to disappoint, the majority of the world does not have FREE internet ( if even at all ).  Pay for the year long subscription - no bull need to STOP working every 89 days ( how many days it was for photoshop to stop working this trip ).  PLUS - demand to DOWNLOAD update(s) - SEE FREE internet.

Next trip will bring Photoshop 6 with since, well - that works out in the field and everywhere in the world without some made-up requirement,  ( sell me the why and I will change my mind - but, it will be a hard sell - the offline mode can easily be to the end of the subscription vice some inconsistent number - Per Adobe : 119 days, NOT nor anyway to know - LAME ! )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fees and fines like thia are an important componant of the adobe business model and that of massive multibillion dollar companies the world over. poor folks just need to learn to suck on it and die cause they dont matter. not that im accusing anyone on here of being poor. frankly i feel like a stranger in a steamge land seeing so many people id kill to have the economic might of complain about not being willing to soend money continuing the financial processes that make their tiny tiny share of the "american dream" look almost utopian to those of us actually on the bottom. anyway keep whining in your world travels im sure that will overcome the frozen hearts of those adobe execs who have hearts of any temp.

death to capitalism!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does that have to do with a product someone pays a FEE for a product that becomes non-functional in that duration of that license.

Piss poor license/software control for sure.  Ignorant assumption that my laptop MUST connect to their homeland 2 to 3 times a day ( check your logs to see ).  My paid license is always a year or more - justify the disable the product IF / WHEN before that PAID time period has occurred under any circumstance.

Bonus : call Adobe and ask about this - trust me, it is really funny - the call center has no idea about this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

love the community guidleines

"heres our excuse for exploiting you for pur own financial benefit and to exclude those filthy poors! dont be mean when you reply to the thread about how we see you as nothing but a bank account to be drained so we can live it up!"

death to capitalism!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue with the last update.
I cannot work offline. 
I paid for the full year.
Before updated I could work offline.  Now I cannot.
If Adobe does not address this, I will actively start teaching my University students how to use Capture One to replace Lightroom and an old version of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A quote from- OFFLINE GRACE PERIOD 

"In offline mode, annual Creative Cloud members get 99 days of grace period;"

Do you 'Sign In' to the CC DesktopAPP  and NEVER 'Sign Out'?

A 'Sign Out' will de-activate all Adobe software.

(Signing-Out and then Signing-In will 'reset' the 99-day grace period to the full 99 days.)

If nothing I have mentioned applies to you then you may need to contact Adobe Customer Care.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines