• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop can't connect to the adobe servers?

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I got a year of Photoshop and Lightroom for Christmas and started my plan around two weeks ago. I set up my account and downloaded Creative Cloud. I installed Lightroom and Photoshop. I noticed that Photoshop didn't download to my desktop, but Lightroom did. I opened Photoshop and got an error message saying that they can't verify my subscription status and said there was connectivity problems. This happened in both applications. I looked at the troubleshoot prompts. They suggested that I should make sure I'm connected to wifi and to make sure that my system clock is not synced with the internet time; so I checked and neither of these were an issue. I researched it a little and tried using commands on my computer but got no luck. I'm not sure what they problem is, I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help.

-Joseph

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Are you on work or home network?

If home network then Install the previous version from direct download link of Adobe apps

Download Creative Cloud apps

Install and launch the application to check whether it able to run or not.

Do you have Adobe creative cloud desktop application to manage your adobe subscription + Apps?

How to download Creative Cloud desktop app

Install and sign in this application

Let me know about the results

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably you should make sure your clock is synced to the Internet.

Lets try the following:

Open the CC app and sign in! Does that work?

I suppose you got a voucher. Did you redeem the voucher using the same Adobe id?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I didn't want my system clock to be synced to the internet? Either way, I've tried both and it still wouldn't work.

I double checked my account, everything is correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look here: How to resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Especially check the entries of your HOSTS file.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried that, still doesn't work. It says that 0 hosts files were repaired and that I should restart my applications, but nothing's changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've checked everything on that website, everything's working properly. I still don't know why I can't connect to the servers. What's weird is that when I press "try again" over and over again, the app starts to load, but the pop up doesn't stop coming up. I was able to make a new document and start coloring in Photoshop but the pop-up made it impossible to get any real work done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your system clock needs to work correctly. If Adobe has the impression that the system clock is manipulated programs refuse to run.

As Axel Matt points out, the  HOSTS file may create trouble, if entries are incorrect.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which anti-virus and firewall are you using?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Kaspersky. I just checked the settings, and still don't see the problem lol, none of the adobe applications are blocked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on work or home network?

If home network then Install the previous version from direct download link of Adobe apps

Download Creative Cloud apps

Install and launch the application to check whether it able to run or not.

Do you have Adobe creative cloud desktop application to manage your adobe subscription + Apps?

How to download Creative Cloud desktop app

Install and sign in this application

Let me know about the results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Downloaded Photoshop from that website worked! I thank all of you so much for your time and kindness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same problem all the time whenever my subscription is bound to renew, to the point that I think the error is fake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines