Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop cs6 won't open

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello hello,

I bought photoshop cs6 back in 2013 before Adobe started with subscriptions. I solely edited in photoshop until 2020 when I subscribed to adobe to use lightroom to making editing a bit faster/easier. Up until this month I was able to open and use photoshop. Now when I try to open photoshop I get a renewal subscription pop up. The kicker is I still pay for an active subscription. I tried calling adobe to speak to someone and they said they couldnt help me and I should look to the adobe support community for help. Anyone have any tips or advice to get photoshop to open back up?

for reference: I have an older Macbook pro (late 2013) with macOS Sierra (with very limited storage) so I haven't updated any programs. 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As soon as you install any part of the Cloud, even a trial, it replaces your program management system
-if you plan to keep using a serial number program you should NOT install a Cloud program, not even a trial
-Read Cloud takes over https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Get-off-the-cloud/td-p/8075485 for some ideas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines