• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop diz que meu pc é incompatível, mas meu windows está na versão certa

New Here ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eu tentei baixar a avaliação gratuita do photoshop, mas ao abrir o Adobe CC, todos os aplicativos estão marcados como incompatíveis. Ao clicar no photshop, ele diz que preciso do windows 10 1607, ou posterior, mas eu tenho uma versão do windows 10 muito acima desta. Se alguém puder por favor ajudar, eu agradeceria, tenho que resolver este problema o mais rápido possível, pois eu preciso do pacote adobe para minhas lições da faculdade

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but I have a version of windows 10 far above this.

Which version do you have exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 21H1, windows 10 says I have no other updates left to install, but I've read people saying that Windows Update isn't always correct on that, so I'm not sure. I think 21H1 is a somewhat recent version of Windows 10, so Photoshop should be able to run. It did run before I uninstalled everything Adobe related after I had an error on Adobe CC occur, but after installing it again, all apps just say I need a better version of windows to download. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Murillo, the dialog about the computer not meeting the minimum system requirements is usually accurate.  You can find information on how to locate the version of Windows running on the computer at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/which-version-of-windows-operating-system-am-i-running-6...

Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html to verify the computer meet or exceeds the requirements to download and install Photoshop CC, Murillo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that's the thing, I meet the requirements to run Photoshop and other Adobe products. So much, in fact, that I was able to run Photoshop before I uninstalled Photoshop and Adobe CC, and reinstalled Adobe CC. I do not understand why it tells me I don't meet the requirements, when I do. I will try reinstalling Adobe CC through setup again, maybe some of the files got somehow corrupted through the installation process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back to the question posed by John, then Murillo, what version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? Could you post the exact build number?

Your recent post states that you have other Adobe software installed on this computer, but no individual membership is assigned to the e-mail address you are using to post to this public discussion forum. Are you attempting to evaluate Photoshop CC, Murillo, or reinstalling Photoshop CC? If you are reinstalling, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the 21H1 version of windows 10. I'm attempting to download Photoshop's free trial. 

Back to the question posed by John, then Murillo, what version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? Could you post the exact build number?

Your recent post states that you have other Adobe software installed on this computer, but no individual membership is assigned to the e-mail address you are using to post to this public discussion forum. Are you attempting to evaluate Photoshop CC, Murillo, or reinstalling Photoshop CC? If you are reinstalling, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you using?

By @Jeff A Wright

By @Jeff A Wright

By @Jeff A Wright

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks, Murillo; please use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html to evaluate Photoshop CC on a different computer if you are unable to update to a newer release of Windows 10.  

You can find information on the different builds that are available for Windows 10 at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/release-information If you have the servicing channel build of Windows 10 21H1 then you have build 19043.1708 installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, the other post replying was typed wrong, I clicked the quotations button and didn't notice. 

I had downloaded Photoshop on another email, but lost access to it, after I created this new email to sort my own stuff out, and keep photoshop connected to this account. I wanted to download the Photoshop free trial, but wasn't able to. I have a Windows 10 21H1 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines