• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 14 and Premier Elements rejecting serial

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in 2015 I bought a Dell Laptop and along with the computer I added Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements 14. This computer no longer works (motherboard damaged). I have a Samsung computer and I have installed all the software I purchased, except for Adobe. I contacted Dell and they told me that to install my software back I would need another Dell computer running the Dell Digital Delivery program. But I don't have a Dell computer anymore... I downloaded the two configuration files, typed the serials that I had noted, I successfully installed the programs but when running, a message appears saying that another computer is running my software. That's not true, I don't have another computer. I think my old Dell computer information remains on record with Adobe. So I ask: Is there any way to solve this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, contact adobe support and request an "activation count reset".  ask for nothing else or you will be denied all help.

then you will need to reactivate ie, enter your serial number(s), on your current computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines