• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021 : move Licence from PC to MAC

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i bought few months ago a licence for Photoshop Elements 2021 for PC. I just moved to MAC and i assume the PC licence would not work on PC. Is there any options to transfer the PC licence to a MAC licence or could i upgrade to Elements 2022 to a MAC licence without bying a full new version of Elements 2022 ?

Thanks a lot.

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Platform exchange is only allowable for the current versions.

You can try Adobe Customer Service and see if they will make an exception:
 (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser)
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. The chat is telling me that i don't have an active plan with my adobe account...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you register it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just put the Serial Number provided when i bought it and was connected with my account. Did not know i need to register somewhere. Where should i do that ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your Adobe online account below.

https://account.adobe.com/products

An upgrade to PS Elements 2022 costs USD $80.  But I'm not sure if you can upgrade from Win to Mac.  It would be simpler if you had stayed on a PC.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes simpler but you don't do what you want sometimes....The gap between the upgrade and full licence is not a big deal anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your account and click on Plans and Payments > Products.

Products

Register a product

Enter a serial number to register or update your product, upgrade to a plan, or qualify for certain types of service plans. Learn more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, Elements 2021 for PC is seen and appears as registered. Strange that in the bot no licence appears to be linked to my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines