• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop nicht kompatibel

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich würde gerne eine ältere Version von Photoshop installieren, da die aktuelle nicht mit meiner Hardware kompatibel ist. Allerdings wird die Option "ältere Versionen" nicht mehr angezeigt. Was kann ich machen?

default5ypplodm3jq6_0-1635362926517.png

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

from jim@prodesigntools.com:

UPDATE (Nov. 27th) – Great news! Adobe has not posted the new Creative Cloud 2020 direct download links; however, as of today, you can now actually get them yourself by contacting Customer Service…

Just reach out to Adobe’s Customer Care team via live online chat, and they will immediately give you temporary links to download offline installers for all the 2020 apps that you need.

kglad_0-1635431745276.png

You simply need to ask. We suggest: “Hello, I need the direct download links (offl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know how far back this process will go, but try...
Direct Download Links https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl MAY help
-you MUST do what it says in Note: Very Important Instructions
-https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html#download-instructions
-the prodesign links go directly to Adobe's file server, so this process will
--only work until Adobe completely removes the old version(s) from the server
IF/When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to AT LEAST one external device
-since Adobe does sometimes remove old versions from the server
-a usb flash drive or external hard drive, or write to a DVD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I resetted my computer I had the Photoshop Version 2020 and it worked. Can you provide me with a download link to download the 2020 version please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from jim@prodesigntools.com:

UPDATE (Nov. 27th) – Great news! Adobe has not posted the new Creative Cloud 2020 direct download links; however, as of today, you can now actually get them yourself by contacting Customer Service…

Just reach out to Adobe’s Customer Care team via live online chat, and they will immediately give you temporary links to download offline installers for all the 2020 apps that you need.

kglad_0-1635431745276.png

You simply need to ask. We suggest: “Hello, I need the direct download links (offline installers) for the new 2020 releases of ___________. Could you please help me?”

You can connect with an agent to get the downloads here. Look for “Contact Us” or “Your contact options…” at the bottom of the page, or the Chat icon at the lower right. If asked, choose the “Download & Install” category. That’s it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I downloaded Photshop 2020 like you said, but it's not compatible either. So I want to try the 2019 version, but the support worker told me they don't have it and I should ask in the forum. Can you help me?forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look here: https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

There you'll find the direct download links.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jim has that, too.  in fact, he has links or info going back much further.

you can always google, site:prodesigntools.com download <whatever version>, or for 2019 read @AxelMatt 's messgage.

p.s.

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file. it won't remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines