Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop now no longer works just because I switched my account

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people reading this,

As part of my Graphic Design course I was asked to download InDesign. Now, I already had Photoshop & Illustrator on my laptop as I had gotten them in 2019 through my high school. Now that I have a new school ID (I am a uni student now) I had to use InDesign with this new account. So I did that through Creative Cloud, and when I eventually went back into Photoshop it tells me that "my trial is up" even though I never used a free trial with this new account, and Photoshop was meant to be permanently placed on my laptop thanks to my school. So now I can't use Photoshop as a result. Any ideas for the problem?

Thanks

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I forgot to add, I tried to log in with my old school account yet that wouldn't work as my account was no longer valid. During 2020 I used my personal email as the main account on Creative Cloud yet it still worked perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"JUST" because you switched account? The account is everything. A subscription belongs to a sign in absolutely. If you change your account you lose all the old subscriptions until you sign in again with the same account.

So... please check your account details for the account you are now using. What plan(s) does it show you have? (Plans in other accounts cannot be used at the same time).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh good christ I am an idiot

I'll see what I can do. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines