• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop taking forever to install.

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started installing photoshop yesterday and after 4 hours of waiting, it didnt download past 82%. I did some research and there were a few people with a similar problem and the responses they got were to try installing the app through the Creative Cloud. So I scrapped the original download and restarted it through the Creative Cloud. i waited for 45 mins and it didnt progress past 8% complete. Any ideas why this is? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brooke402, sorry you are encountering so many problems installing Photoshop CC.  Please check the install log to determine why the installation is getting stuck. For information on how to locate and interpret the install log see  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-log-files.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same.  Seems a bit ridiculous that it is so slow for a simple application installation.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, trying to install photoshop and lightroom on new laptop.  Very slow.  Photoshop diesnt move past 8%.  Lightroom not moving past 3%.

I have fast internet so not thinking that is the issue.

Creative cloud took longer than normal but finally completed. 

Advise please

Beth Ann

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines