• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Update Issue

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am unable to update the photoshop using the creative cloud. All other apps are being updated normally but there's an issue with the photoshop. Kindly suggest how to sort this out. Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that happens to me , whenever am trying to update my photoshop it goes to 99% then says failed!! 
i want to edit my photos as raw , without the update it comes in photoshop as they are jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Yusuf2709978339en @Tanveer S. Reehal 

do you see an error code when the update fails?

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says update failed in red, with error code 183 , and just for refrence it;s " photoshop v 24.2 " 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Yusuf2709978339en 

you probably need to install rosetta 2.  among the ways to do this is to start Photoshop with the Intel version*.  here are two other ways, How to Install Rosetta 2 on Apple Silicon Macs (osxdaily.com)

that's been the solution to a recent surge in mac problems (with new apple silicon macs) caused by premiere pro (and after effects) installs resulting in exit code 183.

there are also the older problems and fixes, https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/fix-error-183.html,

but you should try the rosetta 2 install first, because its absence is most likely the cause of your problem.

*Go to Applications > Photoshop > Open the Photoshop Folder > Click the Photoshop Application within the Photoshop folder
Then hold Control > Get Info > Check the box for Open with Rosetta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines