Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop update - two versions

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I updated photoshop yesterday. Now I have two versions on my PC, 2017 and 2020. Is that okay? Will invoicing still be for only one license?
Thank you for answer.
Eva 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is perfectly fine and you won't be charged extra. The subscription is for the service so you are free to use whichever version you need and is available to download. See the following discussions for more details

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/uninstall-old-versions/td-p/8634136

You can set to uninstall the older versions when installing a new version in Creative Cloud application. Also if you decide to uninstall one version I would recommend that you uninstall all of them and then install the one that you want to use, this is recommended to avoid any file association issues that many users report

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect, many thanks for your answer :o)

Eva

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines