• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please hekp me delete annoying pop-up window advising me my software is 'NOT LIGET'. EVERY 5 MIN1

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me. I am an instructor at a major university, and when I went on sabatical for 2 yrs, the IT dept removed me from the active users for Adobe ( had installed and was using all of them on the cloud, CS6, while working. didn't warn me.

Well, now every 5 min I get a LARGE WINDOW pop up telling me it's not to late to make my software legit! and I can't make it GO AWAY! I expecially don't like the insinuation that i my have "stole" it. I am entitled to it then, and will be again when I come back. How do i get rid of this, and as a side note, for having to put up with this 'in your face windows' every damn time I try to use my computer now, I'll never reinstall Adobe products, no matter how "FREE" the colleges say it is. I was afraid onee I did, I'd never get rid of it; and yet, here we are...

Running Macbook Pro, Catalina

Please tell me I can get rid of this without reformatting my damned drive, 'cause all the help online points to files I don't have (specifically 'AdobeGCClient"

thanks sooooo much in advance!

Darryl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to be an issue with your college and their licensing. If you're not paying for a subscription, or your school isn't paying for it, then your software isn't being used legitimately.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also CS6 is not completely compatable with MacOS Catalina. Because the CS6 installers are 32 bit and Catalina is totally 64 bit (excluded all 32 apps), you cannot reinstall it. You have to move on with the current version of CC. If you are back on the active list, your IT department can help you if they are footing the bill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you properly uninstall adobe cc and then use adobe's cleaner?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines