Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible to suspend a subscription

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not going to use Adobe functionalities for the next 5/6 months and I would like to just suspend my subscription.

I would like not to loose everything that I've started to do on ligthroom.

I like the product and will use it in a few months but, for the moment, I do no longer need it.

I know that I can cancel the subscription but, in that case, will I loose everything ?

Please give me some advices here.

Peter

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Hi Pit,

When you sign up for a subscription, there a certain set of terms and conditions that you agree to, please see the link below for more clarity: Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Hope this helps you understand the reason for the cancellation fee.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pit,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You can now self-cancel your subscription, see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika,

Sorry but ... I already came from the Contact Customer Care page .... and :

- it's difficult to find time to call or chat on the timing given (working hours); and

- there is no email provided (any explanation about that ??)

--> so this is why I send this message on the forum

And sorry again but your answer doesn't give me any clue. I'm not looking how to cancel my subscription but how to suspend it without loosing my work. Any help ?

Thanks,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have your work saved locally, you won't lose any of your work if you cancel your subscription.  You just won't be able to open the applications. Just sign in again when you begin a new subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I've just cancelled my subscription and what a surprise to be informed that 50% of the remaining subscription need to be paid... No alert before cancelling... Is it a joke ? I do not saw any sign of engagement when I subscribed to you services. And by the way it's not a way of suspend my subscription... not at all. I'm starting to get upset by the way this is managed and will really not hesitate to give bad feedback around me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pit,

When you sign up for a subscription, there a certain set of terms and conditions that you agree to, please see the link below for more clarity: Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Hope this helps you understand the reason for the cancellation fee.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

goofypit  wrote

Hi,

I'm not going to use Adobe functionalities for the next 5/6 months and I would like to just suspend my subscription.

I would like not to loose everything that I've started to do on ligthroom.

Only if you joined on the slightly higher per month, month-to-month plan which permits you to cancel anytime without incurring a penalty fee.

If you joined the lower priced, annual plan - paid monthly, you're obligated to keep your plan for the full 12 months or pay a penalty fee for early cancellation.

When you cancel a subscription, neither your work files or software are deleted from your computer.  However, your access to the software is interrupted until you re-subscribe.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines